Mustafa Center's Parking Policy
In keeping with the guiding principles of Mustafa Center and our commitment to our neighbors to deter and prevent unauthorized parking of vehicles, the Mustafa Center Administration shall enforce this policy for vehicles parked in the following areas of the Mustafa Center Parking Lot and surrounding areas:
- Please follow directions given by security personnel and parking lot coordinators.
- Mustafa Center is NOT responsible for any theft or damage to vehicles or contents.
- Please do NOT park vehicles in fire lanes marked with yellow paint and/or signs.
- Please do NOT park vehicles in handicapped parking without proper permit.
- Please do NOT park vehicles ANYWHERE in the Bradlick Shopping Center except in the parking lot adjacent to Mustafa Center (behind the shopping center). Specifically please do NOT park in front of 7-Eleven.
- Please do NOT park vehicles over 24 hours in any section of the Parking Lot.
- Parking on busy days (Friday Prayers, Fatehas, Taraweeh Prayers, Eid Prayers, etc) is HOV-3 or at least one passenger in the vehicle being a Senior Citizen.
Any vehicle in violation of this Parking Policy is subject to towing and impoundment. Any expenses and damage incurred as a result is the sole responsibility of the legal owner of the vehicle; Mustafa Center assumes no liability in such cases.
FOR FRIDAY PRAYERS ONLY
- You can NO LONGER park your vehicles at the Emanuel Bible Church. Your car will be TOWED.
- We ask that people who live close by should walk to the center.
- We strongly encourage you to carpool to Mustafa Center.